Guidance For Mcafee Virusscan Enterprise
Mcafee - Virusscan Enterprise Windows 10 Download
- To download the Mcafee VirusScan Enterprise program on your Windows 10 computer, open a web browser and visit the official McAfee web page.
- Navigate to the Downloads section and log into your account.
Install Virusscan Enterprise
The quick instructions to install the VirusScan Enterprise program are mentioned below.
- Go to the computer’s Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded executable file --- SetupVSE.exe.
- When the VirusScan Enterprise Setup wizard opens, click the View Readme option followed by the Next option.
- Select the ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’ option and click Next in the End User License Agreement window.
- If the Previous Version Detected prompt appears on the screen, select the Preserve Settings option.
- Specify the installation type (Typical or Custom) and the destination location in the Select Setup Type dialog window.
- Continue with the installation wizard until you see the Install McAfee Products window.
- Click Install Alert Manager -> Browse -> Enable On-Access Scanner at the end of installation.
- Create a password and then select the Install option in the Ready to Install window.
- This will finish the installation process on the computer and the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise setup has completed successfully’ message will appear on the screen.
- After completing all the steps, restart the computer.
Mcafee - Virusscan Enterprise 8.8
- The VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 program protects your system from threats like viruses, worms, and trojan horses.
- The key features of this program are access point violations, exploited buffer overflows, and potentially unwanted code and programs.
- Download, install and use the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 program to secure your computer.
Uninstall Mcafee - Virusscan Enterprise
The procedure to uninstall the McAfee product is mentioned below.
- Go to the Windows search bar, type ‘Add or remove program’ without the single quotes, and choose the same from the results.
- Select the VirusScan Enterprise program and click the Uninstall option.
- Once done with the uninstallation process, remove the McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise Module from your computer.
- Also, check if there are any programs related to McAfee. If so, uninstall them.
- This will completely remove the VirusScan Enterprise program from the computer.
Mcafee - Virusscan Enterprise Removal Tool
- Endpoint Product Removal tool is used to remove the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise program from your computer.
- Visit the official McAfee website, navigate to the Product Downloads section, and download the most recent version of the Endpoint Product Removal tool.
- Install the downloaded program and run it on the computer with Administrator permission.
- This will remove the VirusScan Enterprise program.
Uninstall Mcafee Enterprise Command Line
Here are the quick steps to uninstall the McAfee Enterprise program using the command lines.
On your computer, open the Command Prompt application.
- Type ‘cd C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Common Framework’ without the single quotes and press Enter.
- If you see a message stating that the system cannot find the path specified, enter the ‘cd C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework’ command without including the single quotes.
- Type ‘frminst.exe /remove=agent’ and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- For advanced troubleshooting, use the ‘file directory’>frminst.exe/remove=agent command.
- Some times, uninstalling the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise program might fail.
- If it fails, remove it from the Programs list.
Fix Mcafee - Virusscan Enterprise Error 1406
The VirusScan Enterprise error code 1406 is a run time error. To resolve this issue, proceed with the following troubleshooting steps.
- Uninstall a conflicted application from your computer.
- Update the installed virus protection program to the latest version.
- Uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributed Package, download it from Microsoft, and install it by performing the on-screen guidelines.
- If needed, clear your system’s cache. Then restart the computer and then run Disk Cleanup.
- Uninstall your graphic driver and reboot the computer. This will install the graphic driver automatically on the computer.
- If the problem is related to the Internet Explorer web browser, reset it.
Fix Vse Installation Failed - Error 1603
- Click This PC on the File Explorer window.
- Right-click your drive where you are installing the VSE program and select the Properties option.
- Navigate to the Security tab, click the Edit button, and go to the Permissions for System section.
- Navigate to the Full Control field, select the checkbox below Allow, and click OK.
- If required, remove the McAfee product from your computer manually.
If you need a remote assistance to configure McAfee virusscan enterprise program. Click the call button available on the screen.