Mcafee Not Installing Windows 10
Why Mcafee Not Installing On Windows 10?
McAfee Antivirus protects computers from potential threats such as malware, spyware, ransomware, Trojans, and worms. Let us see why Mcafee Not Installing On Windows 10 and how to fix it.
In case McAfee is not installing on your Windows 10 computer, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Before installing the McAfee Antivirus on your Windows 10 computer, check the system requirements.
- If you have downloaded an incompatible McAfee product, you might end up with installation errors.
- Ensure that you have updated your Windows 10 OS to the latest version.
- Remove any previously installed security software, including older McAfee products, to avoid conflicts.
- You can also use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) tool to remove all the pre-installed McAfee products on your computer.
- Next, download the McAfee Pre-Install tool from the official McAfee site and save the file to a temporary location.
- Launch the downloaded tool and follow the on-screen prompts to prepare your computer for the McAfee software installation.
- Agree to the software EULA and click the OK button to save the changes.
- Click Close and reboot your PC.
- Retry installing the McAfee Antivirus and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If McAfee is not installing on your Windows 10 computer, try the McAfee Software Install Helper tool. You can use this tool to prepare your system for the new installation.
- This tool is available for download on the official McAfee site.
- Make sure to enable your Administrator account before using the install helper.
- Once you have downloaded the McAfee software Install Helper tool, launch it and enter your registered email address & password in the required fields.
- Click the Login button and start the install helper wizard.
- Agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to remove and reinstall the McAfee Software on your computer. Now we have seen how to fix Mcafee Not Installing On Windows 10 issue