How to Install Norton On Mac?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Norton On Mac device.
- Visit the official Norton support website from a web browser on your Mac computer.
- When you are a first time user, create a new account, otherwise, sign in to your Norton account.
- Find the package and open it to start the installation on Mac.
- When the Norton welcome window opens up, click the Install button in the window.
- If the system prompts to enter the administrator Username and Password, enter it and continue with the process.
- In case the System Extension Blocked window shows up, click OK.
- Then select Open Now in the installation window, after which the Security & Privacy window appears on the screen.
- Select the lock icon at the lower-left corner of the window, then check the settings and click Allow.
- If the window indicates the message that some software was blocked, then click Allow, and select the Symantec developer from the list.
- Continue with the setup and complete the installation.
Xfinity Norton Antivirus
Use the following procedure to download and install the Xfinity Norton antivirus software on your Mac.
- Open the genuine Norton security webpage and fill in the Xfinity ID and password.
- Next, you have to sign in to the Norton account and choose the appropriate options to install.
- Choose where you have to install the Norton Antivirus software and select the Download button.
- Then go to the Downloads folder on your Mac computer, and open the Norton installer file.
- The installation window opens on the screen, click Install, and start the process.
- Enter the administrator credentials to allow the installation. Following that, select Open Security Preferences in the pop-up window.
- Click the Allow button in the Security & Privacy window, then select the Restart button in the installation window.
- Now, restart the Mac device, and then launch the Norton Antivirus program.
To Install Norton On Mac, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.