How to Uninstall Norton security?
You can remove the Norton antivirus application from your Windows 10 system easily. Different strategies are followed by each people. Some of the available uninstallation methods to Uninstall Norton security are discussed below. Read and utilize any one of the methods below.
Uninstallation from the Windows system’s control panel
- Switch on your Windows system.
- Navigate to the Control Panel section and click the Uninstall a program option.
- The list of applications installed on your Windows 10 system will be displayed on the screen.
- Locate and select the Norton antivirus application from the applications list displayed on the screen.
- After selecting the Norton antivirus application, click the Uninstall or Change button followed by OK.
- After the uninstallation, make sure to restart your Windows 10 system.
Uninstallation from the Windows system’s Start menu
- Click Start --> All Programs or All apps --> Norton Security --> Uninstall Norton Security.
- Follow the instructions as displayed on the screen to complete the Norton antivirus application uninstallation process.