Cancel Mcafee Subscription
How to Cancel Mcafee Subscription ?
To know how to cancel McAfee subscription, carry out the easy guidelines given on this web page.
- Disabling the Auto-Renewal feature will cancel the McAfee subscription.
- Go to your computer, launch a web browser, and visit the home page of the McAfee product.
- After you click the My Account tab, select the Sign In link. This will launch the Log In To McAfee dialog box on the screen.
- Enter your registered McAfee email address in the Email Address field and type the password of the McAfee account in the Password field.
- Click the Log In option followed by the My Account button.
- Choose the Auto-Renewal Settings option.
- Now, you will see the Uninterrupted Protection window on the screen.
- If needed, read and review the information available on the Uninterrupted Protection page.
- Turn off the toggle switch next to the device that has the McAfee subscription.
- Select the Turn Off option followed by the Yes, Turn it Off option.
- This will cancel the McAfee subscription.
- Once the McAfee subscription period is over, it will not renew automatically.
How To Cancel Mcafee Free Trial?
- To cancel the McAfee free trial version, you have to deactivate a license.
- You can deactivate the license either automatically or manually.
- The manual way to deactivate the license of the McAfee product is mentioned below.
- On the default web browser, visit the official home page of the McAfee product and click the My Account tab.
- After you click the Sign In button, enter the account credentials of the McAfee product and select the Log In option.
- Choose the device or computer that you want to cancel the license and click the Deactivate option.
- This will cancel the McAfee free trial on the device or computer.
To Cancel Mcafee Subscription, contact our technical experts by clicking the call button available on this screen.