Avg Error 0xe001f90f Code
How to fix Avg Error Code 0xe001f90f ?
The error code 0xe001f90f appears on the AVG Antivirus software when you are trying to uninstall or reinstall the software. You may also receive the error when you are trying to update AVG.
Proceed with the steps given below to fix the AVG error code 0xe001f90f.
- Once you receive the error code 0xe001f90f, reboot your computer.
- Locate the triangle icon representing AVG at the bottom-right corner of the taskbar on your Windows computer.
- Now, right-click on the AVG icon and select the Disable option from the displayed list.
- When the AVG program appears, select the time you want to disable from the drop-down list.
- You can choose the longest time duration and click the OK button.
- Now, restart your Windows computer and open the AVG Antivirus software.
- If the error occurs again, locate the installer file of AVG downloaded on your computer.
- Right-click on the installer file and select the Run as administrator option from the displayed list.
- When prompted for permission access, click Yes.
- If you are trying to uninstall the AVG Antivirus software, and it is not successful, you can use the AVG Remover tool to avoid receiving the error.
- Go to the official AVG website from your web browser.
- Download the setup file of the AVG Remover tool from the website.
- Run the setup file and click Yes when prompted for User Account Control.
- Start your computer in Safe mode and open the AVG Remover tool.
- Agree with the terms and conditions of the License agreement of AVG by clicking Continue.
- Click on the Remove button and wait until the uninstallation process of AVG is complete.
- Restart your computer in normal mode and remove all residual files of AVG using the Remover tool.
- You can install the AVG Antivirus software again from the official AVG website. Now, the error won’t appear again.
- If the problem persists, click the Call. button provided on this web page to get remote assistance to fix the Avg Error Code 0xe001f90f.