Disable Avg Antivirus
How To Disable Avg Antivirus On Windows 7?
Read the following steps to disable AVG Antivirus on the Windows 7 computer temporarily.
- Now, click the checkbox beside Temporarily disable AVG protection.
- Select OK then choose the duration for which you want to disable the antivirus.
- Click the OK button to disable. Now we have learned how To Disable Avg Antivirus On Windows 7.
Disable Avg Antivirus In Windows 8
Turn off all the AVG protection on your Windows 8 computer.
- Find the AVG icon in the system tray at the bottom-right corner of the taskbar and right-click it.
- Click the green slider of the Protection is ON the menu to turn off all the protection settings.
- Following that, the program prompts to confirm the action.
- Select OK, STOP button to disable the antivirus and then check if the Protection slider has changed from green to red.
How To Disable Avg Antivirus Windows 10?
Disable all the functions of the AVG one by one using the steps below.
- Launch the AVG interface on the Windows 10 computer and select the Computer tile.
- Click the slider of File Shied or Behaviour Shield to turn it off and select the time range until when you want to keep the feature disabled.
- Click OK, STOP, and return to the main screen.
- Next, perform the same action for the other components.
- Click the Web & Email tile and toggle the slider of Web Shield or Email Shield to disable.
- Return to the main interface, select the Hacker Attacks tile, and turn off Enhanced Firewall, Ransomware Protection, or Password Protection.
- Now, select the Privacy tile and then disable the Webcam Protection or Sensitive Data Shield.
- Finally, click the Payments tile and then turn off Anti-Spam or Fake Website Shield.
How To Disable Avg Antivirus On Mac?
Read the steps given below to disable the AVG Antivirus on the Mac device.
- Click the AVG icon on the status menu bar to open the AVG Interface.
- Otherwise, find the AVG program in the Applications folder and open it.
- When the main screen appears, click the switch below Real-time Protection to disable.
- Make sure the switch displays ‘OFF.’